Sabtu, 24 April 2010

~LiTTle J~


OMG...
really2 miss u my 'nenek'...
recently..
exactly in these 2 weeks..

i've nvr been happy like this..
bukan ape..
org yg da setahun x contact kite,
die add kite dlm FB..
isnt that great..?
(yeah,it'll great if he/she wasnt ur enemy after all..)

at least i ade la org yg memahami i ni..
sbb kisah idup kami hampir same..
but different background...
for me..
she was a great women..
strong..
even secretive..
but she cant cover her sweet-faked face in front of me..

intro..
kitorg knl pon time matrix dulu..(matrix penang)
she was ex~PDT(pendidikan 2 tahun)
same class(assistant class rep)
mule2 i really2 hate her..
tp tibe2 kitorg jd kwn rapat..
i've know her background...
hell,u'll cry if u know the story by urself..
yeah,evryone got problem..
but..
she still keep it secret..
n pretend there's nothing happen..


rapatnya kami..
keluar bersama tiap2 mggu..
movies..
window shopping..
shopping..
eating..n bla..bla..bla..
she called me 'atok'
n replied calling her 'nenek'..!haha
yeah..it was happy moment..
whats annoying most??
her boyfriend..
haha...
gaye mcm i perampas..?
ohh tidakk..
dia pon nak mengelak dari bf die..
sbb bf die kept on bugging her..
tp i know..
she really love her bf..
status die dat time "its complicated"
i happy,
sbb bleh wat die gelak..
smile..
tp dlm klas..
i realize her smile faded each second..
(sbb i usha die je..ahaha)


my feeling toward her?
dia hanya layak..
di buat ISTERI..
bukan GIRLFRIEND..
for me la..
nahh..
that time pon i got my own gf jugak..
fair la tu..
but my care for her..
kalah my gf..haha
each sec i kept on getting updatin from her..
nak make sure die smile slalu..
yeah..
she's my world..
her smile,is mine too..

i remember..
her tagline..
dr dulu n skang..
mmg x brubah..
"i'm still young n charming"..
sbb die prasan mude..haha

tapi itu dulu..
after matrix..
we contact 4 almost only 2months..
then..
die hlg tanpa berita...
my life miserable sket..
my work x efficiency sgt..
turun berat badan(sure korg x caye kan?)
perghh...
i kept waiting 4 her..
till i got to this UTeM..
almost end of 2nd sem in this U..
she ADD me in FB..!
n ask 4 forgiveness for her missing
yeah little J..
i've always forgive u...


p/s--->hopefully she didnt disappear-for-no reason like before..
little J..my feeling toward u is more than "atok-nenek" feelings...;)
counting minutes 4 our meet in KL these weeks..!

Tiada ulasan: