Ahad, 14 Mac 2010

FaTty vs ToUgH m@n


erm...ade terbace perbualan mamat ni..
name die Bart...die ni gym~guy la katekan..
mengajukan soklan kepada seorg doktor~

the conversation~

Bart Says~
I'm a good-looking, intelligent guy with a great body that I enjoy flaunting at the gym. Needless to say, I enjoy receiving attention and compliments from women without exerting any effort.

What irks me, however, is that I sometimes see couples at the gym in which the women are babes and the guys are "doughboys." I love the challenge of diverting these particular women's attention away from their doughboys.

So why would a great-looking woman date a lumpy guy with no class or obvious sex appeal? Is she insecure? Or is she intimidated by male beauty and therefore plays it safe? Why would a woman who takes care of herself want to risk having dumpy-looking kids?

Sometimes I flirt with such women while their men are elsewhere, but I always start to feel sorry for the guys when that happens. One time, a woman even necked with me on an airplane for two hours, and then, upon arrival, introduced me to her husband.

I would certainly consider pursuing such a woman from an attraction standpoint, but if she has the capacity to be disloyal like that, then I would rather not bother...

The Doctor says....;)

Well, you've presented some interesting questions, but first I have to take you to task. Something about you seems a bit off kilter, namely: when you say you enjoy "flaunting" your body, you sound like a chick.

If I were to look up the definition of "narcissist" in the dictionary, I know I'd find something like this: 1) A person who is excessively fascinated with his or her own appearance, and 2) A picture of Bart.

Why do these women choose a guy who isn't buff like someone such as yourself? Well Bart, although to you, looks are everything, to a lot of people, they're not. They're only part of the equation. What you fail to see is that Mr. Pie Man with the babe has other qualities that outweigh his lack of physical attractiveness. He may be incredibly talented, funny and fun to be with. Maybe he's extra confident with super high self-esteem and his woman finds those qualities more irresistible than anything. Maybe he's the best lover she's ever had.

And you know, just because a woman is super hot, it doesn't mean that she's also super intelligent. Maybe Mr. Lumpy is extra brainy and she looks up to him because she has the brains of a ping-pong ball. Maybe she's in love and isn't thinking that her kids will turn out lumpy too, but rather that they'll have his brains and her good looks. Or, possibly, he's her father figure and makes her feel safe and secure, and feeling that way is her highest priority.


conclusion???
macam xde je...tp jgn pandang org gemok sebelah mate je..
(ayat aku mcm nak backup org gemok je)
memang pon..sbb aku pon gemok gak..;)


p/s-->padahal aku byk kali kne rejek dgn pompuan..T.T
those facts mcm conversation td bole d terima ke?
sbb x ramai pon aku tgk kapel skang ade bf/gf dorg tu XXL..
ade tu mmg ade..tp JARANG..heh~


Tiada ulasan: