Sabtu, 20 Jun 2009

gurlz......

Dear Gurl,

wat u expect me of?

i'm not man u gonna mess of,

so fucking high u demand me of,

but would u give me space to breath off??



Dear Gurl,

wat u done to me then,

i'll turn myself not like a gentlemen,

like a fish in a can,

just see dark till the end.



Dear Gurl,

still wanna rejecting?

think u are fascinating?

but u are absolutely nothing,

plus wasting..



Gurl and Gurlz!

u treat me like a lame,

like i am a loser in the game,

or animal that can be tame,

waa,u are the same..



now u are bitch!

making toy of all dick,

playing all the trick,

hey,i'm sick!

choose dick with a tick!



so please Gurl...

take my advice.

although u've dump boy more than twice,

or u are as beauty as castled ice,

so dun manipulate their nice,

or tell lies,

coz they dun want to be rejected even thrice!

Tiada ulasan: