Sabtu, 16 Ogos 2008

~My Heart~

mY hEArT

what is that mean?a title?
or just a simple love-damned poem?

my heart
contain all kind of feelings
but plain like a ceilings
lust,envy,jealousy
all kind of lousy
but not for love
cuz i'm not deserve

my heart
it was a love-blocker
says 'no' to lover
sometimes it was hungry
then it'll became love-greedy
sweep all the cheeky
including the ugly

my heart
was bleeding now
and black like crow
frustrated kept chasing me
although i was still injury
5 times rejected
5 times nearly fainted

my heart!!!
how could u exist!!
and put me in this shit!!
u know what i feel!!
but why you peel!!
what a damned girls you served!!
even you know that i'll got served!!

my dear damn HEART..
my bestfriend told me not to think much
fuckin lie if i didn't think such
but why some girls are like this?
treat the fatty like a piss?
u still keep the room for this gurl
long time ago made my life curl
how can i say?
love turn me to gray

Finally,my heart..
i dont want to suffer anymore..
it made my life so hard..
my heart really sore.............

my heart..My Heart..MY HEART..


Tiada ulasan: